- Dimensions: 5'6 x 21"x 3" (42.5 liters)
- Fin assemblies: Thruster Futures boxes
- Sold with a set of 3 fins
General condition of the board
The board is in excellent condition and has been very well preserved. This is the second version of the KORKO STANDARD (with classic Futures cases and a little bigger than the current version).
The KORKO Standard 5'6" is intended for children between 4 and 10 years old who are just starting out. It can also be suitable for an intermediate or confirmed adult surfer looking for a more "fun" and more efficient board than a "foam" board.
It is designed to be surfed in conditions between 50cm and 1,20m.
Why are KORKOs unique?
- no more wax needed
- 100% waterproof in case of dings
- Easy to paddle, stable and tolerant
- Solid and reconditionable
- Limit the impact on the environment!