- Dimensions: 5'6 x 21"x 3" (43 liters)
- Fin assemblies: Thruster FCS units
- Sold with a set of 3 fins
General condition of the board
The board is in excellent condition and has been very well preserved. This is the first version of the KORKO STANDARD (with FCS 2 through boxes and also a little larger).
The KORKO Standard 5'6" is intended for children between 4 and 10 years old who are just starting out. It can also be suitable for an intermediate or confirmed adult surfer looking for a more "fun" and more efficient board than a "foam" board.
It is designed to be surfed in conditions between 50cm and 1,20m.
Why are KORKOs unique?
- no more wax needed
- 100% waterproof in case of dings
- Easy to paddle, stable and tolerant
- Solid and reconditionable
- Limit the impact on the environment!