OUR BOARD FOR BEGINNERS
Accessories recommended for you
Why choose a KORKO Standard?
At the beginning, for safety reasons, you must learn the basics of surfing (paddling, positioning, position in relation to the waves, take off, etc.) on a "foam" school board.
But, as soon as you are more comfortable and you manage to "catch waves", the school boards quickly show their limits and may block your progress. It is then time to change for a safe, but more efficient board.
The advantages of KORKO:
- the touch of cork brings a great feeling of security
- these boards are more rigid than foam boards, which gives them very good glide comparable to that of "hard" boards.
- no more wax needed : cork gives a surprising natural grip
- An excellent impact resistance to everyday use: no more "dings"
- An excellent heat resistance : no risk of delamination in case of exposure to high temperatures
- these boards are 100% waterproof, they won't suck water (even in the event of a big impact): you can therefore finish your sessions without stress !
- the KORKOs are easy to repair and can be refurbished, to give them a new lease of life after several years of use!