The answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you want to make a custom board:
- Choose one of my models in the tab « Boards »
- Looking configure your board as you wish according to the different options offered by model (construction, assembly fins, etc.) and you click on "Order". If you wish to request our opinion, you can send us a message by clicking on "Contact shaper".
- You choose between the Shipping or direct withdrawal at the workshop.
- You realize the payment to validate your order. From there, we'll take care of the rest!
If you have less time available to wait for the production of your custom board, we advise you to visit the page boards we have in stock! You can receive it in a few days.
The presentation pages of each board model include a configurator. Its purpose is to help you make your choices, among the different options. It also allows you to precisely visualize the appearance of your future board. Here is a small video tutorial (English subtitles are available from the video controls).
If you have any doubts or if you need advice to support you in your choice, do not hesitate to contact us:
- via Contact form
- Directly by phone (during opening hours)
- Via the "consult shaper" button when customizing the board.
We will be happy to help you!
It is generally necessary to count 12 weeks from the moment you validate the payment. This delay can sometimes be brought to evolve according to demand.
Although we mainly manufacture the boards on demand, we also produce a few boards in stock. To know the boards currently available for sale you can visit the boards in stock page : you will find new boards, but also second-hand ones!
You can make secure payment by Bank card directly on our site after having configured your Notox board. If you place the order in the workshop you can also pay by bank transfer, cash or check.
Yes ! With the payment module ALMA , you can spread your payment by 2, 3 or 4 times at no additional cost.
We are the ones who give you a freebie related to split payment.
Yes quite ! You can also come and collect your board directly from the workshop.
It is possible to have our boards delivered to Europe (Switzerland & United Kingdom included). If you are in Australia, know that we are also present there! This is the NOTOX Australia website
It depends on the area you are getting delivered to. It takes on average between 3 and 5 working days for delivery in mainland France. In the United Kingdom and Europe, it will take between 5 and 10 working days.
We try to protect the board as best as possible to avoid any damage during transport. This is why we use recycled bubble wrap (and / or reused) as well as recycled cardboard (and / or reused). Upon receipt of the package, remember to examine the condition of the board in the presence of the delivery person.
Once the package has been delivered to the carrier, you will receive an email from them which will allow you to choose a time slot in order to be available during delivery to your home.
Show the delivery man the degradation and refuse the parcel. Then, contact us by e-mail to report the incident to us, indicating the order reference.
Our offices and workshop are based in Anglet at 6 rue du Lazaret
We are open from Monday to Friday de 9:30 to 12:30 and 14h to 18h
You can reach us:
- By phone on 05 59 52 31 53
- Directly via the Contact form on our site
- Directly via livechat (the little chat bubble at the bottom right of your screen).
If conditions allow, we will be happy to show you around our factory!
To date, we offer a few test boards for free at our workshop. To find out if the model you are interested in is available for testing, do not hesitate to contact with us ! For KORKO (cork) models, you can also go to schools equipped with our boards. Here is the list:
- Drop'In Academy on the Ile d'Oléron
- Lastest surfschool in Biarritz
- Surfing Guide Lasai in the Basque Country
- Blue Horizon Surf Experience in Marseille
- crazy duck in Camaret-sur-Mer
- Moon Break Surf Shop in Belle-Île-en-Mer
- Sixty One Surf Club Alencon
With our partner winklecard, you have the option of insuring your board for the first 6 months to €40 when you order from us. The insurance covers the costs related to a repair possible as well as breaking in two within a limit of 600 € (with a deductible of 60 €). If you wish to subscribe to the insurance, contact us via the contact form by informing us of the reference of your order.
To keep your board as best as possible, you need to:
- Avoid exposing it to high temperatures (eg: do not leave it in the car for a long time during very hot days).
- Do not surf with your damaged plank (excluding KORKO). If your board has a water intake, consider doing the repair by a shaper or yourself if you feel comfortable.
- KORKO: If your board is still wet, don't think do not leave it in your bag for a long time. Once the board is dry, you can leave it in its cover for a long time.
You have 2 options:
- Come to our workshop so that we can assess and carry out the repair
- Request a other manufacturer / shaper who will be able to carry out the repair (excluding KORKO)
However, if it is a superficial repair to be carried out, you can carry out the repair yourself:
- For constructions GREENONE, GREENFLEX and recycled EPS : you can carry out the repair using a kit sold in dedicated stores (surf shop) or on the internet. Our boards are made with epoxy resin, you will have to choose an epoxy kit.
- For the construction KORKO : With this construction you can continue to surf without fear of further damaging your board. However, you can carry out the repair yourself by mixing cork powder with fast epoxy glue. Just apply the mixture to the area to be repaired, wait for it to dried, et sand.
You can ask us your question directly by sending us a message via our Contact form or by contacting us on our phone.